Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Tour

I love my town.  Not everyone shares the same sentiments about small town life but there's just something about this place.  So I thought I'd take you on a tour!  I went for a walk yesterday morning and here's a few snapshots I took along the way.  

 This river runs right behind my house...

 ...which leads you to this park...

...and right into Durham town.  What you see is what you get!

 Just a few steps from the street and you're here.


 This old garage is one of my favorite spots in town.

 The 1800's meets the 1980's.

I remember when Tim Horton's came to town around 2004 when I was in the training.  Those were exciting times! 

For small town grocery stores, I've been impressed with this one.  It's nice to know your tellers by name.   

 Just a block away from the grocery store and I'm back home!  

1 comment:

  1. Love the small-town feel from these pics! I too am really enjoying small-town (er...small-island) life. ;-) It's still such a novelty for me! And I just caught up on the last few posts and saw the link to your new blog. Looking forward to some good late-night, cup of tea, under a warm blanket reading to catch up there. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)