Sunday, May 13, 2012

Party in PNG


My co-worker and good friend, Janie, is a master party planner and always makes my birthday special each year.  You can always tell she's in secret planning mode by the sly questions she asks weeks beforehand like, "So, what's your favorite dessert?" 

Black Forest Cake and Mocha Cheesecake...Birthday cakes don't get any better than this.


 I happened to be sick on my birthday so I got the kids to blow out the candles for me.  And yes, the hat was amazing. 

 One of the things I look forward to each year is our three German interns singing the German birthday song (far more unique than North America's really creative "Happy Birthday to you...").  Jonny, Diemo and Marco belted out a new one I hadn't heard before.

Interface Staff 2012 (minus a couple) - my family away from family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)